You can access your online course anytime, unless there is some kind of network outage or technical problem that prevents you from accessing the server. It's always a good idea to complete assignments in advance, to avoid being late with an assignment due to a last minute computer glitch.
Articles in this section
- Why am I unable to submit my post in the discussion forum?
- St. Bonaventure University Online - COVID-19 Information
- How can I verify if my Zoom is the latest version?
- What are the system requirements needed for Zoom?
- Viewing Zoom on a mobile device (IOS and Android)
- Zoom Tutorials
- How can I clear my cookies, cache, history and footprints in my browser?
- What is the difference between an Online Course and a Face-to-Face Course?
- Is there any specific time I have to work on my online class?
- Why am I unable to copy from or paste to a discussion forum?